Equipment Package 4 is the most popular curbing package available with thousands in daily use all over North America. The cornerstone is the purpose-built 18ft long, steel-framed Curbing Trailer with Aluminum Enclosure. The flat Aluminum panels save weight and are perfectly designed for the addition of your marketing sign work or advertising wrap. The main pieces of curbing equipment are housed in this lockable aluminum enclosure and can be loaded into the trailer easily using the steel and diamond plate loading ramp. The included startup Curb Color supply pack also provides enough pigment and additives for up to 3,000 feet of curb. Package 4 provides savings of $3,169.00 over the cost of the individual items if bought separately. Every Lil’ Bubba Package includes our Lifetime Free Mold Replacement* on the curbing molds purchased with your machine.
Package 4 consists of the following:
- Lil’ Bubba EP Curb Machine – with patented anti-bridging plunger
- 6 standard Curb Molds complete with trowels
- 9 HP Trencher, Bededger F791H for fastest preparation
- 8 Cubic foot – 8 HP Steel Drum Curb Mixer
- 18′ Custom Curb Trailer with Aluminum Enclosure
- New 2018 Trailer features include: Diamond Plate Loading Ramp
- Enviro-Friendly paint, Shade Umbrella Holsters, Step-ups on 4 corners and walkway both sides
- Start-up stamping package with 9 stamp tools, rollers and Extreme Viton Sprayer
- CurbColor, Antiquing Powder, CurbFiber, CurbCure and Additive Start-up Package
- One Day of Training at our facility in Orlando, FL
- Small Pointing Trowel
- Large Pointing Trowel
- Joint Cutter
- Joint Knife
- 10 x 1.5oz bags of CurbFiber
- Picture Pack CD and online DropBox access
- TV commercial DVD
- 250 Gloss Color Flyers
- 200 Gloss Color 4×6 Cards
- Owners Manual and Instructional DVD
- Lifetime Warranty and Technical Support
- Owners Club for life. 10% discount on specific parts and CurbColor supplies.
All packages are customizable.
Call our office for shipping options.
*Only molds purchased new and on the same invoice as the purchase of your new EP Curb machine will be eligible for the Free Mold Replacement Warranty when they are worn out. (Being worn out is defined as the metal forming the mold surface being worn through, creating a visible perforation in the metal.) The worn-out mold must be returned to The Concrete Edge Co at customer’s expense. Upon receipt of the worn out mold and confirmation of condition, The Concrete Edge Co at its discretion will refund the full purchase price of the replacement mold (less the shipping cost).